Sunday, March 13, 2011

ARTY GRAS THIS SATURDAY AT ART SUPPLY WAREHOUSE!


ARTY GRAS returns to Art Supply Warehouse! I'll be demonstrating and doing Make and Takes of Hand Lettered Lanterns on Saturday from 10-1. AND its 25% off everything in the store-the sale starts Friday-with demos all three days thru Sunday-and a Mixed Media Arts Showdown on Saturday and Sunday. Come by and say hi! Oh and I fixed my link in the last post to my Flickr account! If you havent seen my Jenny Dohs class pics go now! AND I'll be returning to Jennys for another class on September 10!
Today I met with the most wonderful gals on the Letter California Style conference board-we love each other! And guess what -our little conference has 95 sign ups for next year already-so if you were thinking of going-go to www.societyforcalligraphy.org ASAP!

No comments: