Monday, March 12, 2012

BIG 5K is this Saturday!-Thanks for your support!!


Yes SOON I will be a trottin-for a cause!A big shout out to everyone who has supported me and the LA Big 5K! My heartfelt thanks to each of you.
My personal fundraising goal was $100 and to date, I’ve raised nearly $800!! I’m getting close to $1000-to my shock and delight! and with your help, I will make it there!
Today, there are no cures and few effective treatments for carcinoid and related neuroendocrine cancers and the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation is committed to changing this reality. As someone fighting this rare cancer, I am committed to doing my part to make a difference.
The LA Big 5K is just 5days(!) away so please support carcinoid and neuroendocrine cancer research by making a donation today.
Here's the link to my fundraising page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/lisaengelbrecht/la-marathon-and-5k I will be writing all my donors names on my Tshirt-pictures to follow!
Oh and my daughter Kristin will be traveling down from Seattle to run and raise funds too! heres her link http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kristinengelbrecht-bleem/la-marathon-and-5k
With love and thanks,
Lisa

No comments: