Monday, April 19, 2010
UNIQUE LA THIS WEEKEND-GET IN FREE!
Heres the scoop-mention my name and be among the first 10 peeps to do so and you will get in free to the fabulous Unique LA gift show-a $10 value! I will be demonstrating and doing your name or special requests for free!I'll be there from 2-4 pm on Saturday-the 24th-check it out at www.uniquela.com
Hope to see you there-pleease feel free to send this email to your friends-oh and I'll have some cool goodies for sale-new handpainted wallets and word pillows and more!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU COME TO THIS!!
Your admission includes:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, UNIQUE cocktails)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show… The Spring tote is designed by LA graphic designer Keith Scharwath! Sweet.
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread and Quayside Publishing ( Thats me folks-and many other cool make and takes!)
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
Giving Back to Community
Fostering community and using the show as a vehicle to bring awareness to great local community groups is very important to us. UNIQUE LA partners with a non-profit for every show and donates a portion of sales to the organization. We’re excited to announce our partner for the Spring Show is Ed Begley Jr.’s’ GreenWish, which raises awareness and funds for nine local environmental groups including Friends of Los Angeles River, Surfrider Foundation and Algalita. Our great past partners have included 826LA, Create Now and CityLabs, and have all received donations of close to $5000. Thanks for helping to make this all happen!
Posted by lisa at 11:40 PM