Sunday, October 6, 2013

NEW ITEMS IN MY STORE!


Yes I finally am making some changes to the prints in my store! At The Summit Conference-I sold out of these two prints-"Do Epic Sh*t" and "Make Epic Sh*t"  I have made them into 8 1/2 by 11-and laid them out horizontally so you can fold in half and place them right on your studio desk! They are $10 plus $2 shipping each and available on my website www.lisaengelbrecht.com You might ask how I made these-well with the trusty Parallel Pen with purple in the cartridge and dipped in various colors of watercolors!

 

I also have added a couple mini posters, same price

One is Rebel with watercolor accents and then Love or Perish. These are  5 1/2 X 8 1/4 -all prints are on 80 lb Mohawk extra white paper-( you can pay with Paypal!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a nice website, Lisa! Everything a visitor would want to know is laid out in an organized, simplified, and user-friendly manner. Even your schedule is posted. I bet all your potential clients will be impressed upon visiting your website. Cheers!

Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO