Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is a very big day!


Today my advance copy of my book arrived. I so wanted to share this with a person that was helping me all the way-but that was not to be-Fortunately my daughter and I arrived home from being together today and there it was on the doorstep. Its really like having a baby and having the nurse put it in your arms. My editor had given me a heads up and she said she loved it-thanks again Mary Ann! And guess what ? I really really love it. It is just beautiful and the end papers with all my scribbling look incredible! It was so worth it-so worth all the craziness and re-dos and proofing and all of it. There is so much going on-I must get my paypal account going -for now I am taking preorders to my email account! Please email me your name and address and to whom you want it personalized and I'll add you to my queue. email me at lengelbrecht@earthlink.net. I will enclose a special print of work made just for this event! ( Publication date is set for July 1st!)I have a helper now who has promised to help make this happen swiftly!
Geez-I was just enjoying the Mary Engelbreit high -this is too too much-how incredibly blessed I am!
I think everyone in all aspects of my circle will enjoy this-there's somethng for everyone!
Thank you to all my contributors!! too-Look for the date of the first open book signings-of course they will be special-incorporating book and body signings, ( creative words I will letter on your body parts!) a dj and live callligraphic painting

( I promise to blog about my trips to Montana and Colorado tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OH LISA!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! HOORAY!!!

OK.. I am OFF to send you an email. I WANT and AUTOGRAPHED COPY!!

XOXOXOXOXOX!!!

Kelly said...

Lisa this is so exciting! We're all counting down the days here at work until July 1. (!!!) I hope you have your bottle of champagne ready!