Saturday, March 21, 2009

TRAVEL ALERT!!




You’ve probably seen it on TV or the paper-Airfares are so low right now to Europe! I have to tell you that I found a fare for my trip to Italy for $700 round trip from Los Angeles to Rome!
So now is definitely the time to join me on my trip to beautiful Orvieto Italy this May
The Euro is also at an incredibly low rate now-we are so excited!
Go right now to www.adventuresinitaly.net and check out this wonderful place!
How does this sound... a week of lettering in a fabric book in a converted convent overlooking green vineyards and gardens, learning Formal and Casual ‘Lisa” Romans and seeing the OG ( that means original) Etruscan Romans in caves beneath the city. The Cathedral in this city is so beautiful-Michaelangelo was supposedly inspired by the chapel here for his Sistine masterpiece. Rick Steve’s named this little city one of his favorite hilltop towns. We will also make pasta, shop the Farmers market and explore the city.
Sounds amazing , Huh? The itinerary for my week there is also on the web site-And please email me for any questions~
I truly trust the lovely operators of these adventures-Kristin and Bill Steiner-Krisitin is an accomplished mixed media artist, teacher and a wonderful person-many students return year after year to this magical place. Can you make it?
Ciao!
Lisa
lengelbrecht@earthlink.net

No comments: