Saturday, April 30, 2011

Street Art, Flowers and More!








Whew! Just returned from an awesome show in the LBC-a new gallery called the Collaborative feaured the street artists Perl and Acamonchi!Check out the cool pics on my flickr site ! and then today I went on the Heards Garden Tour and Im so so inspired!
Oh by the way WATERCOLOR FLOWERS CLASS AT ARTSUPPLY WAREHOUSE IS ALMOST SOLD OUT! There are only maybe a couple spaces-call or go there quickly ! Oh and next blog is this-UNIQUE LA NEXT SUNDAY IN DOWNTOWN LA- Where I reveal the new Letterista Style T shirts! and write out mothers day salutations for free! More info soon soon soon!

2 comments:

Stacy Hurt said...

Oh Damn! Class is sold out :(. Missed it by that much! If you hear of any folks cancelling, let me know please. Both El & I wanted to take this. I went today (Sunday) to sign up and it shows full.

You rock
Stacy

summerland cottage said...

I so admire your work !
I emailed Art Supply to sign up for your class and followed up with a phone call, unfortunately I never heard back.
When you have time would you mind emailing info on the class being held in July ?
Thank you !
and for sharing all the creativity,
another fan !